Post Title: Process Engineer
DEPARTMENT: Process Department
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- P&ID development
- Process calculations, eg pressure drop, pump sizing, vent sizing etc
- Basis of Safety, LOPA, Hazardous area etc
- HAZOP Team member
- Experience of industrial plants, chemical plants, fuel storage plants (FEED / Design, Atmospheric Tanks and general plant etc.
- Background in fuel storage facility (terminal / aviation, LPG) experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of latest relevant H&S legislation (British Standards; HES’s code of practice; CDM / COMAH / DSEAR / PER’s / PSSR’s etc)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Co-ordinate and control all projects / assignments
- Willingness to travel for Client site visits and meetings
- Minimum five years of experience
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list but to indicate the main responsibilities of the post. It will be reviewed periodically to take into account changes and developments in service requirements. Any changes will be discussed fully with the jobholder.